We are happy to accommodate field trips for groups up to 25 youth or adults. For students age 10 and under, we require 1 teacher or chaperon for every 5 students. We prefer students attending to be 5 years of age and up, but can work with preschoolers in groups of 10 or less.
A typical field trip experience example:
• Arrive and greet in theatre lobby
• Learn about the theatre's rich history
• Tour the stage and performance area
• Learn about staging terms.
• Tour backstage dressing rooms, shop, greenroom and prop loft (prop loft visits require a minimum age of 8 years old).
• Visit through the costume closet and hat room.
• Return to the lobby for question/answer session as time allows.
Field trip times vary, but usually last approximately 1 hour for students 8 and up. For younger students, we suggest a 30-45 minute tour.
Please contact the Box Office for more information.