Schedule for 2017-2018:
• The Boys Next Door: Monday, August 14th, 2017, 7 pm
• The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare: already cast
• Crimes of the Heart: Monday, November 13th, 2017, 7 pm
• Lend Me A Tenor: Monday, February 19th, 2018, 7 pm
• Putting It Together: Monday, April 16th, 2018, 7 pm
All of our regular season productions are OPEN AUDITIONS which means everyone is warmly welcome! If you are interested in serving as a stage manager or on a tech crew, please come to auditions to sign-up on the "Tech Audition Form." No experience is necessary for acting roles or tech positions.
Please arrive by 6:45 p.m. to have enough time to fill out the audition form. Please bring with you:
1. A one-page performance and or tech resume listing any performance or tech related experience. (If you do not have any prior performance/tech experience, that is ok, we would still love to have you audition!)
2. A headshot or recent photo is not required but appreciated. If you choose to bring a headshot or a photo of yourself be advised that we will have to keep it and attach it to your audition form.
3. An idea of your upcoming schedule and/or any conflicts you might have if you are casted.
4. Most importantly bring a sense of humor! We will be doing "cold readings" from various scenes in the play. What we are looking for is not how well you can read the scene, but how creative and interesting you can make the scene for each character.
***The cost of renting a script is $10, $5 of which will be refunded upon the return of the script. For more information, contact the Box Office at (325) 949-4400.***